Category Archives: One Liner
1. What did the neuron say to the glia cell? “Thanks for the support!”
2. What did parietal say to frontal? “I lobe you.”
3. What happens when a neurotransmitter falls in love with a receptor? You get a binding relationship.
4. What did the stimulus do to the neuron after they got married? Carried it over the threshold.
5. What did the angry brain say to the nociceptor? “You’re a real pain.”
6. What did the hippocampus say during its retirement speech? “Thanks for the memories.”